Gems are a currency in Bubble Gum Simulator, mainly used to buy Eggs. They are scattered around the map from Space to The Void, as well as in the VIP Section. They come in different sizes (affecting the amount of gems received) in the vast area of the game. The number of gems received is multiplied by pets, hats, and Gamepasses.
- Single = 3
- Box = 6
- Small Chest = 15
- Safe = 30
- Large Chest = 60
- Godly Chest = 3,000
- Void Chest = 9,000
- Santa took 10 Gems for 1 Candy Cane during the Christmas 2018 Event.
- Gingey will take 10 Gems for 1 Candy at Candy Land.
- Tim will take 10 Gems for 1 Block at Toy Land.
- Sam will take 10 Gems for 1 Shell at Beach World.
- Scuba Steve will take 10 Gems for 1 Pearl at Atlantis.
- 10 Gems can be exchanged for 1 Star at Rainbow Land.
- Fiend will take 10 Gems for 1 Magma at Underworld.
- Sirclown will take 10 Gems for 1 Crystal at Mystic Forest.