Boosts are special abilities that players can buy to increase their luck, shiny chances, egg hatching speeds, and currencies. They only last for 1 or 2 hours depending on which option you buy, and save when you leave. Boosts were first introduced in Update 14 and stack with Gamepasses. Boosts lasting for 20 minutes are also available from Group Benefits, which is the giant bubble gum machine located by the Starter Area. Some boosts can also be gained using certain codes.
Note: Boosts DO SAVE if you leave.
- All Boosts stack with Gamepasses. For example, if you own the Lucky Chance Gamepass, and purchase the Increased Luck Boost, you will get 4x Luck.
- Boost timers do not go down when you are not in the game. For example, if you have 10 minutes left of the Faster Egg Hatching Boost, the timer will stay at 10 minutes when you leave and come back.
- On March 9, 2019 the game had its first sale on boosts, cutting the price of all boosts available at the time by 50%.
- On July 27, 2019 the game got its second sale on boosts, cutting the price of all boosts available at the time by 50%. The sale was stated to last for one week only, but was extended until August 17, 2019.
- On August 17, 2019, Update 31 included a Bubble Pass, in which a Premium could be purchased that awarded various boosts lasting for up to two hours.